8.06.2009

Tim Burton



I don't know where the time has been going lately! I have been a very bad blogger and I feel a need to explain why.

I do a lot of my blogging at work during down times, lunch, break, etc. For all those who don't know, I work for the Museum of Modern Art in NY, and I LOVE my job. The past few days I've been immersed in something I've been looking forward to for years. The Tim Burton show we're having later this year is starting to trickle in and I'm helping to check the condition of all the works as they arrive. It's very time consuming and, though super fun (!), it has left me no time for other pursuits. I'm loving every second of what I'm seeing (there have been numerous squeals down in our packing rooms) so if you get a chance to see the show while it's up it's definitely one not to miss!

Tim Burton at MoMA

No comments: