5.18.2009

Home sweet home

I'm back from Germany, thoroughly refreshed and ready to resume life. It was definitely enjoyable being away, but it certainly wasn't what I expected over there. I got the beer (very good) and pretzels (eh) and sausages out of my system - but I was waiting for tubas and accordians and lederhosen, which sadly never happened.

The weather has been see-saw-ing here in New York again so this was me before Germany in the garden by my house:

80 degrees and sunny - wearing vintage white polka dot skirt with vintage green straw bag, yellow scarf in hair and oversize sunglasses



and now I'm wearing this:






vintage Guy Laroche green wool jodphurs (see detail - I LOVE these pants) with back seam tights, suede peep toe platforms, and black cardigan. Swing coat and scarf reserved for braving the 50 degree temperature outside.


Sheesh! Make up your mind Mother Nature!

No comments: