Full description courtesy of Dreamlandorchestra.com:
Under a shady grove of centuries-old trees, caressed by fresh sea air, a sprawling green surrounded by historic officers’ quarters and 18th century naval ramparts becomes the setting for a true Gatsby affair.
Widely anticipated by flappers, sporting gents and tiny tots alike, this event has been featured annually by The New York Times and the Sartorialist.
A wide array of music, food & drink, activities, games and contests are open for all ages to enjoy:
* A delightful variety of refreshing summer cocktails, wine, prosecco and beer are available and will be served by expert mixologists.
* Picnickers are welcome. There will also be gourmet coffee and a yummy assortment of sandwiches, salads and other treats available.
* Vintage ’78 records spun on 1920s Victor Credenza phonograph machine by Matthew Hinson
* 1920s Motorcar Exhibition - take a spin around the island in a genuine rumbleseat; hold on to your hat!
* Vintage clothing dealers and boutique milliners including Ellen Christine, Cassie McGregor and Leigh Magar of Magar Hatworks. They will all be peddling wares, so be sure to tuck some cash into your garter.
* Special literature/ephemera booths and readings by the Dorothy Parker Society & F. Scott Fitzgerald Society
* Horseshoe Toss
* Tug O’ War
* Parade Of Hats (Sunday Only)