4.15.2009

my outfits


It's been a bit of a lazy week for me, especially since the temperature keeps jumping all over the board here in NY, and it's been raining nearly every day.

I figured, maybe for once I'll show myself on here, and put up some casual outfits. These are not really things I would wear out for evening, and none took much thought. Just basic work wear so I could be dressed and out of the house in under 30 minutes.


Black jodphurs with a basic tee, red and cream retro varsity sweater, vintage scarf tied into a bow, back seam tights and some flats














I love the anchor buttons!





Vintage blue and white houndstooth skirt, grey green tights, dark grey puff shoulder cowl neck sweater

Dark blue capris, blue and white stripe sailor top and my new vintage angora puffy sweater.


I just got this sweater from Etsy and I love it. From the puffy shoulders and sleeves, to the pearl buttons, to the cinched waist and peplum bottom, it's just dreamy!
Hope everyone is enjoying some better weather than we are!

No comments: