4.02.2009

Topshop!!



It's finally here! After years of speculation and then months of postponement, today is the day Topshop opens in NYC!

I have to say, I never bought things online from the UK store because you couldn't return them without hefty shipping fees. I finally got to the store in London a few months back, and it was heaven on earth. I've heard the rumors that this store is going to be more focused on the "NY look" rather than the "UK look" which is what most of us love about Topshop in the first place. We don't need another H&M or Urban Outfitters. Please Topshop don't let us down!

For those who think they're ok with bearing the crowds on opening day (heck, even opening weekend) get on down to Soho. It'll be at Broadway and Broome, and trust me, you can't miss it.

No comments: