4.03.2009

Sail away with me

I've always loved sailor style since I bought a navy blue and white stripe j.crew sweater with an anchor on it years ago second hand with the tags still attached. It seemed like such a deal and still proves to go with more than I even anticipated. Now you'd be hard pressed to find me not wearing stripes at least once a week.

sail away
sail away by chancepinup featuring French Connection tops

I dig the high waisted shorts with the sailor buttons as well as anything slightly nautical. Though it was tempting to add in octopus rings and anchor necklaces, I wanted to keep it more subtle than obvious as well as make sure the red, white and blue screams ocean rather than america.

This also just reminded me that I'm dying for a pair of heart shaped Lolita glasses. Better go get on that...

No comments: